There’s a first time for everything… and there’s not many moments more memorable than the first time you got f*cked up—unless you forgot, in which case Cousin•Power‘s here to help jog your memory! In the first half of this two-part episode, hosts Micah Harvey and Elijah Bates tell tales of their first times getting tipsy on booze and beyond—in addition to such topics as:
- The joy of growing up in a small town that the Golden State’s most dangerous mental hospital calls home
- If you could only eat one meat for the rest of your life, what meat would you eat—pork or fish?
- Fasting from sugar: it’s boring as hell and totally sucks, but you should probably try it anyways
- From Coachella to Desert Trip, consider Indio… strike that—those are the only reasons worth visiting
- Plus, obscure Black Sheep references, Communion hangovers, blacked-out hospital awakenings… and so much more!
Intro music credit: Eerkoysh key by Gnagno (c) 2013 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Gnagno/44380